-->

Darn that baby haircut

I hate cutting the curls off.

Hate it.

I sit there with the hair trimmers for a few seconds examining those beautiful blonde curls.

I put the trimmers up

Pull them back

back up

pull them back.

I can't do it!

Okay. He is getting the curly mullet. I really have to do it.

Then, whuala.

Baby to big boy, in 15 minutes.

He is thrilled as can be, he just got to eat his first sucker.















I think I have this picture of all my boys. It makes me laugh everytime.

Dont' they look like the victim of some horrible haircutting crime.

They are just so innocent and trusting as we hack their beautiful baby hairs down to 1/4 inch. How I miss those sweet curls.

5 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

He is so darn cute!! I still can't cut Tanner's curls off yet!! Good for you for being so brave!

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh man! I know what you mean! Although, it was much harder to cut Eliza's hair the first time. :)

Butler Family said...

oh those curls were so cute but he does look like a big boy now!! what a handsome little boy

Alisha said...

I cried each time I had to cut my babies hair for the first time!

LeAnn said...

Ok LOVE that last picture!