-->
Here's my little preschool ham.

I wanted some one on one time with the squish this year. He still has two years before kindergarten so I don't feel rushed. I am so grateful we have that long.

I am not sure how school is going to go for this one. He is often lukewarm and get's really frustrated when he forgets the letter S. When I started teaching him the alphabet last year I thought I could just teach him and he'd remember--like Corbyn. Just another friendly reminder to respect him and his indivuduality. He is his own sweet little self and learns in such a different way than Corbyn. I have to work harder, it's good for me.

He is learning to sit through short lessons and he even sits through an entire story time! Revolutionary.

Hopefully we can make school exciting for him.





He's my little ham. He really does have me wrapped around his finger. And I kinda like it that way.


3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

These boys are so flippin cute! And they are so fun (I wonder where they get that from?!?!) ;)

Butler Family said...

oh my heck he is so flippin cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I still miss that sweet boy! He was so fun in Nursery!!

Have you seen the website Bonnie Sabatini created for preschool? Maybe there's some cute ideas in there that will help you with Ty.