-->
If you give a pig a pancake
He's going to want a whole lot of stuff to go with it.
We gave our pig a pancake party.
He just wanted to beat on his new drum and play in his cake.
He's a lot easier to please than the piggy in that sweet book.




Have you ever been IN.THE.MOOD. to throw a party?  Well, I haven't been in the mood for a year and it's startin to come on back.    I had an absolute pleasure of a time putting his birfday party together.  

This is the birfday preview.  Of course it consists of the desserts of the night.  Isn't that why everyone comes to birthday parties?  Maybe that's just me.

6 comments:

Mitch n' Molly said...

Is there any dessert left you could mail me? And the cheesecake looks like it turned out PERFECTLY! What a sweet theme for a sweet little chubby one year old!

Alisha said...

Birthdays are the best!!!

Butler Family said...

you know how to throw some awesome birthdays too... What a cool theme too

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's why I go to parties! That is the cutest idea!

Kim-the-girl said...

Super fun idea.

Reed Family said...

How adorable! I can't believe that baby is already a year old. Bitter-sweet, huh.