The boys missed the Father and Son camp-out. I can't honestly remember why, but they couldn't make it. Now, every male needs a camping experience far more than the once a year we take them. So they got the ultimate roughing it and camped in our backyard.
He was not however feeling adventurous enough to rough it with the bebe.
ONLY BIG BOYS ALLOWED!
I did a splendid job of riling the boys all up before bed. We jumped on the air mattress, we howled at the moon, we tackled and tickled daddy, we played flashlight puppets, everyone was giddy and laughing and feeling quite awake when.....
mom left
TO
SLEEP
in her cozy bed upstairs.
That's what I'm talking about.
That will teach him to miss the father and sons camp out.
Don't they look super sleepy?
6 comments:
So fun. My boys LOVE camping out, they don't care if its just the back yard. :) Looks like yours feel the same. What cute boys you have.
I LOVE the spelunking headlight!
I just found your last post - I'm surprised you were able to hold back your laughter, because I couldn't. I'm having our Activity Days girls over this afternoon,and I guess we'll make some crap, too.
HA, love it! That's what I'm talking about! Camping in the backyard, without all the prep and packing, and without all the unpacking and cleaning, is divine! Especially when my kids get to camp, and I get to sleep in my own comfy bed. And I really do like camping... at least I remember I used to before having kids...
Your husband is far more adventurous then mine! We go camping in our basement! We set up the tent indoors...that way he can sleep in a bed as well! LOL
Talk about filled up little boy tanks! Can I give Travis a cyber five?... At any rate, these are the stuffs that little boys live on during the boring stand still moments of life! WELL DONE!
that is awesome!! Glad they had a fun night!! The kids will always remember fun times with dad like that!!
Post a Comment