-->
Alrighty Molly,  
I don't know how to login to the craft blog.  How do I do it?
I was really trying to be a contributor...honest.  
So, to check it off my list I am posting it here.
Some little freshening up that has taken place round here the last year.


The BEFORE
of 
library resale arm chair with old pillows and scary wreath.
New BOOK WREATH
(Thank you Kristina for letting me glean from your genius)
Isn't my thermostat behind it so attractive?  A warm and cozy 73 degrees.

I think I had chips of wood way down in my lungs after sanding, see those snow flake looking things.  Those are NOT snow flakes.  
Here is the table before, and the table sanded which actually took me a good amount of time....felt like forever.  I had no idea sanding was such a feat...... if I had I probably wouldn't have re-vamped them. 
 It took me about 3 hours per table to sand them down.
I shabby chic-ed the little guys with white then enameled them so when my boys crash their cars into them I wont cringe.

Alrighty, this is loooong overdue.
This is my boys room almost one whole year ago.
I used my Christmas money to redecorate it
Here's the before:


Another before shot:
Here's the after

Yes, I do have a pillow addiction!  And I love love this fabric!  So boyish but not lame-o
cute fabric makes me ridiculously happy
Speaking of fabric, Haley called me and told me she had a genius idea for Gift wrapping for Christmas.  
She is right: it is genius.  
She is making drawstring bags with big vibrant satin drawstrings and simply plopping the present right in them.  Wrapping, check.  No paper, no bows, no scissors.  
We immediately went to the fabric store and bought up Christmas fabric to make minions of these little bags.  THANK.  YOU.  to the world BEST mother in law.






And Corbyn's shelf of course.  Go LEGO's!

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh I could fly you down right now and make you help me figure out how to stage my house for selling... I have so many IDEAS... but getting them to translate to reality is another story. You inspire me!

Butler Family said...

you have an amazing style!!! I wish I could get you to come to my house and show me how to make my house look awesome!!! Way to go:)

Mitch n' Molly said...

What the #@$%! I am in LOVE with EVERYTHING! I NEED to be your craft buddy again! I LOVE your boys room! I LOVE the book wreath, LOVE the rug in your boys room, LOVE the shams...
Pat yourself on the back! YOU ROCK!
Thank you for posting all of these creations. It makes me feel so good to see what you have been hard at work doing! ps love love love those side tables!!!!! and the pillows on your couch, and the color scheme...