-->
fACT,  Jay Bear turned one in September.  
BUT,
I just got all caught up on editing.  
I never want to take pictures again.
I'm actually not being dramatic.  I am serious.  Well, I do want to take Jannelle's senior's in the snow.  So I told a lie.  
I never want to take pictures again-except Jannelle in the snow with hot cocoa and darling scarf and fabulous boots.  

Who knew September and October were the hot months for outdoor's.  My heaven's it has been swamped.

So naturally my darling Jay bear got pushed to the back of the line. 
Here's to a night off from editing.  Here's to sleeping when my babies are sleeping now that editing is done.  Here's to a baby who is officially one.
And, as a side note:
My happiness in picture taking has gone up 40 notches since we forked out for the battery pack which allows us to take our good ole trusty flash(es) outside.  No more of this on the camera flash stuff.  Those are great if you buy a super nice one....we didn't.
Now we can take pictures in the dark doorways on a rainy windy, and yes COLD day and still have success.
When I got home Travis said, "Where's the rest of the pictures?"
I had only taken 50.
Usually I take 300 or, you know...500.
I suppose I was off hilter that day, I dunno.
I think the extreme cuteness of the bowtie Molly made for me is what did it. 
Your to blame Molly.  I'll let Travis know.


 That looks a little mischievous doesn't it?

Guess what my little bear is doing right now:
Guess....
Guess.....
I've got one minute left in my bwain....
{If you haven't seen kid history you think I'm a weirdo by now.  Your not judging.  It's a fact.  Rest easy.}
He is tearing my house apart particulate by particulate.
I finally bought cupboard latches and threatened my husband with his life to install immediately.  Which he did and yes he is still alive and quite well.
Jay bear is not however destroying my Tupperware drawer: whuahaha-cupboard latch.  fuggetaboutit
How I love him, destruction and all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a sweet little angel...in an INCREDIBLY SWEET family!! =D

Kim-the-girl said...

What a tragedy it would be if you never took another photo, you have such a gift. And Jay is SO cute!

I was going to ask if you were quoting Kid History when I read the first sentence... I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo.

Ninja Vanish!

Terra said...

He's so adorable. I can't believe he's one already. He wears a bowtie so well. :) Oh and Kid History is awesome!

Butler Family said...

oh my gosh such a sweet little boy and that sweet little boy is getting so BIG!! He really is a cutie pie!!

Alisha said...

Love the pics!!