No, I'm not a cool Halloween mom.
I used to make costumes. Then I had three kids and realized that was far beyond my reach.
You know what?
You don't need to be cool to celebrate Halloween.
You just need costumes.
Corbyn was a hot dog of course and Travis was his hot dog salesman
Jay Bear and ice-cream sundae
Ty was a cow boy
And I was a pig in a blanket aka-pig ears and a blanket on my person.
I used to make costumes. Then I had three kids and realized that was far beyond my reach.
You know what?
You don't need to be cool to celebrate Halloween.
You just need costumes.
Corbyn was a hot dog of course and Travis was his hot dog salesman
Jay Bear and ice-cream sundae
Ty was a cow boy
And I was a pig in a blanket aka-pig ears and a blanket on my person.
Nothing like a good head seat.
I hope he had a fresh diaper on.
And the coolest car ever at the trunk or treat.
I totally made all of that.
No I didn't.
Someone at Travis's work did....then let us borrow it.
She is the coolest ever.







3 comments:
Wow. That really is a cool car... we were parked next to the coolest car at our trunk or treat. That's got to count for something, right? ;) your kids just get cuter and cuter.
Love the costumes!!
We need to see a picture of your costume. ;) Fun!
Post a Comment