-->
Here he is.  The proud new owner of one stitch.  
Did you know heads actually split open?
I didn't know that.
They do.
Corbyn was the proud owner of more than one stitch because of my center table. 
Travis made me get rid of it.
I didn't.  I just put it in the closet.  I shall never get rid of it.
I love it too much.
And it's turquoise.....hello.
I don't care what crime it has committed.


I was concerned that Travis would tell me to get rid of our end table
{which caused the stitch}
Luckily, and to my great surprise he has said nothing of the sort.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Ty was not distraught at all about his stitch.
He was more excited that he got to play the motorcycle game on Travis's I-PAD in the ER
He was even more excited about his wooden paddle shaped spoon that came with his ice-cream and his fluffy teddy bear he received at the  ER ---aka----Entirely Radical sympathy and present emporium.
Turns out stitches were fun.

Random picture, but this is where I am always finding Ty.  On top of anything.  We started calling him sir stands a lot because he is always standing on the chair while he eats.  But one day he told us, "Don't call me sir stands a lot!"  So I asked him, "How about sir sit's a lot?"  He replied, "Don't call me sir anything."  Alrighty, "I will never call you sir anything.  I Promise."





4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

What a cute little guy. Glad it wasn't a traumatic experience in the ER... love your get well poster.

Alisha said...

My boys love going to the doctor! They get to play games, eat snacks, and whatever else I can do to keep them entertain for 40 minutes~

Butler Family said...

Poor buddy!! Glad he had a good experience at the ER because it could have not been good. He is just so cute and getting way too BIG

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I did know that heads split open. Ezra just busted his open a few months ago jumping on my bed. His experience was much more traumatic however. I am glad that this was not the case for your little man. What a champ. And so lucky about the ice cream. I love those ice cream cups with the spoons.