-->
I think Jay really likes Santa.
It's just a complete stranger
Who you are supposed to whisper your secret wish to and sit on their lap.
Uh.   That's creepy.  I don't think I'd like him either.
Ty is just dreaming about the airplanes and helicopter he just asked Santa for.
And no picture of Corbyn.  He was practicing his math and reading in a little place we call school.

6 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I love reading your blog. It's like a good ole storybook that brings a huge smile to my face. You're hilarious, and your family is so lovable!

Kim-the-girl said...

Ty's little face is unbelievable! Seriously, that face could be on magazines!!!

Alisha said...

Love this!!! The funniest part of Jays photo is the no exit sign behind Santa!!! LOL

Butler Family said...

Aww Jay is so cute. I LOVE Ty's sanat picture. Looking so cute into space!! Your kids are getting so BIG

Terra said...

Santa is creepy! My kids are scared of him and always have been. Fun to see all of your adventures in Vegas. Such cute kids!

Unknown said...

oh Taylors!! How I have missed you!! I need to get caught up on the blog. Best of luck with the job hunt...'job hunt'.... it sounds like you are stalking people with a rifle. Seems like that's almost what you need to do these days! haha, love you and belated Merry Christmas and may the New Year be filled with nothing but fantastic things for ya'll and you most certainly are deserving of it my friends.