-->

Nutshell recap by photo




At the Hoover Dam we found out that we are all five years old
There was no end to laughing over a good Dam Joke, Dam picture, Dam tour, Dam movie.....you get the point.

Our kids not cooperating for dam photo.  No I am not swearing, we are really at the dam.
Amazing bridge they've constructed just near the dam.   Otherwise knows as the da.....alright....I'll stop. I told you I was five.















coolest outfit ever


Travis's version of Jim.  See post below for some explanation

While there we capitalized on family time by taking some family pics.  This is how excited Corbyn, Ty, and I were to be taking family pics.  Not my favorite thing.  I pretty much turn into a big grumpy....bossy monster.  Not pretty.

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh Heather! You amaze me with your skills with that camera of yours! Your capture beauty while capturing real life! I love it! Looks like a super fun trip!

Butler Family said...

heather you look AMAZING!!! LOVE all the pictures!! Being with family is so wonderful