Date night Vegas Style
Please don't ask me why each of these pictures is so terribly awkward. I am not sure.
I'm 90% sure Travis's drink was non-alcoholic
Please don't ask me why each of these pictures is so terribly awkward. I am not sure.
I'm 90% sure Travis's drink was non-alcoholic
He was laughing so hard and while we took this picture he said:
"At least we will remember what was so funny."
And,
I CAN'T remember!
It's driving me batty.
And we can all agree this could be added to awkward family photo's.
Poor Justin.
(As a side note: Brittany gave us some kindly advice and told us to keep our eye's down as we drove through Vegas. Well, Travis doesn't listen for some reason and he was reading signs aloud. Oh dear. Each time he would read it. He would understand it in Laman's terms. Then he would blehhhh a little.)
Now,the photo's are awkward but the night was much less awkward.
You know what...I take that back.
The men in mini-skirt gold silk toga's at our Night's of the round table show was pretty darn awkward.
Especially when you call their name out all in good fun and they summon you down after the show for a handshake? Vegas definitely deliver's--on awkwardness. When you go to a show in Vegas: you get a show.
Poor Justin.
(As a side note: Brittany gave us some kindly advice and told us to keep our eye's down as we drove through Vegas. Well, Travis doesn't listen for some reason and he was reading signs aloud. Oh dear. Each time he would read it. He would understand it in Laman's terms. Then he would blehhhh a little.)
Now,the photo's are awkward but the night was much less awkward.
You know what...I take that back.
The men in mini-skirt gold silk toga's at our Night's of the round table show was pretty darn awkward.
Especially when you call their name out all in good fun and they summon you down after the show for a handshake? Vegas definitely deliver's--on awkwardness. When you go to a show in Vegas: you get a show.



No comments:
Post a Comment