Corbyn's first game of risk. He was all over it.
The next day he admitted that he was shaking during the game. "Why?" "I was just so excited." Chess is a thing of the past, it's all about world domination now.
Nope,
that gene is not from me.
I'd rather play UNO.
The next day he admitted that he was shaking during the game. "Why?" "I was just so excited." Chess is a thing of the past, it's all about world domination now.
Nope,
that gene is not from me.
I'd rather play UNO.
Fondue for Christmas Eve......of course!
That doesn't look the most sanitary does it?
eh
We're all related....it's all good.
My boys like to be in their underwear
Anytime possible
So we let them open their Christmas pj's in their underwears
Why not?
Plus. A baby in a diaper WITH shoes and socks on has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
New Christmas jammies picture
Utter Chaos. Pretty typical
Welcome to my life Mae Mae
Darling JD to eat the entire chocolate dipped Marshmellow
Doi....how did we not get any bingo pictures. It was a ball this year! B-I-N-G-O! Love this tradition.
My kids were so into it this year.
Christmas eve
I had to photo document that I did indeed stick Mr. Moose's head out of the present bags as requested Nana. These present bags are genius. Travis's mom came up with this amazing idea. Instead of wrapping everything you stick it in a bag, tie the pretty ribbon and your done.
3 comments:
I really like your present bag idea--where did you get such great fabric?
We did a lot of bags this year too, LOVED it!! And it will be even better next year when I don't have to sew them all! :)
the present bag idea is AWESOME!!! loved it!!
Post a Comment