Christmas morning is so magical.
This year was no exception.
Stockings were opened in no time. My kid's hated waiting for their turn.
I wonder if we should do away with that tradition? I hated it as a kid to.
You know what? That tradition is for me. No way. It stays.

Jay bear and his car toy
This year was no exception.
Stockings were opened in no time. My kid's hated waiting for their turn.
I wonder if we should do away with that tradition? I hated it as a kid to.
You know what? That tradition is for me. No way. It stays.

Jay bear and his car toy
Corbyn and his cash register
Daddy and his randomness
Ty and his camera which he later that night traded for Corbyn's camera as we all learned that he did not want a new camera, he just wanted Corbyn's camera.
Lesson learned.
Corbyn was thrilled, he got a new camera for Christmas!
Family Gift Time
Now....these are my most favorite gifts of Christmas. They have to been less than $5 and from the heart
and
they always jerk a tear or two when opening them.
Jay drew Corbyn's name --translation
I drew 2 names.
So I made Corbyn these monster bookmarks.
I drew Ty's name and made him a box filled with paper airplanes. Oddly enough, this is the toy he played with on Christmas. This child LOVES paper airplanes!
I had to coerce Corbyn to make a gift for Daddy this year. After a few battle's he painted him two darling pictures. One of them was a picture with a letter telling Daddy all the things he loves about him. . . turn the tears on. . . . Now.
My mom made me 2 scrubbies. These scrubbies are the best in the world. I love them.
Ty made Mae Mae a shirt with all their hand prints on it. Trying to get Jay's hand print was a rather humorous experience. We truthfully got paint everywhere but the shirt our first few tries. Corbyn and Ty were laughing watching my struggles. Well, we all were laughing, all except Jay bear who DOES NOT LIKE
having dirty hands and immediately wipes the intruders onto any stationary surface.
I do not have a picture of it, but Travis made Jay Bear a ride on car. He took apart his broken humongous remote control car and tried to re-wire it to go a slow steady speed. He came in the kitchen ultra proud of himself to show off his new rewiring skills to me and my mom. He set the car down on the carpet and it took off
Uh, it wasn't at any speed I would call slow
Sparks flew as it bashed into the wall.
Hmmm. . .
back to the drawing board.
My mom and I were trying so hard to be supportive between our bouts of uncontrolled laughter.
I told him we had a new house rule:
If Daddy rewires anything it must be tested outside.
Round two:
He tested it in the garage and it caught on fire!
Unfortunately he did not invite my mom and I to this showing. . . I can't imagine why not.
So in the end he tied a rope to it and we pull him around on a little platform with with wheels.
Good choice with the rope honey.








No comments:
Post a Comment