-->
HELP ME LADIES AND GENTS!!
Truly, all my public blog addresses were deleted.  
I am through with my mourning phase and ready to get them back.
If you are reading this, I would love to get a second chance at your blog address so that I may follow your wonderful family's happenings, learn from your life lessons, offer encouragement, and just keep in touch darn it.
I know it's a pain, I know it will take you a few minutes.  Come on now, aren't my incredible comments worth it?:)

22 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I adore looking at your blog. It puts a smile on my face EVERY time and inspires me SO often. So by all means you are welcome to glance at mine any time you want. Nielsonfive.blogspot.com

Cam said...

Our public blog is www.shostedfamily.blogspot.com- that's a good address to add to the blog roll- it makes it easy to know when our private blog has been updated.
P.S. everytime we see a progressive commercial, we think of you. Do you ever have anyone tell you that you look like Flo? :)

Anonymous said...

www.Abercrombieadventures.blogspot.com

I LOVE reading your blog, seeing your photos, and watching your beautiful family grow!! =D

Alisha said...

atietjen.blogspot.com

I love reading about all your adventures and relate to many of the same adventures!

Cali said...

Hey Heather--check the very bottom of your blog, your blog roll has just been moved down below all of your posts! So, hopefully they really are all there! (I saw it when I was looking at older posts you had done). Hope that helps!

By the way...when are you going to fill us in on where you're buying your practice? We are so happy for you!

Cali said...

OK--I just realized that only your private blog roll is there--sorry! I should have known that you know what you're talking about!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know if you followed my blog, but you can have the address!!

www.bkjackmanfamily.blogspot.com

joolee said...

richardsonshine.blogspot.com (stop by anytime, you cute girl, you)

Luke and Lora Gamble said...

Hey Heather!
our blog is lukeandlora.blogspot.com - I am going to start posting now that we have moved to Maine and are far far away from everyone. Also, I'm with Cali, where are you buying your practice?

Carrie said...

carriesburden.blogspot.com

Travis and Heather said...

Yay yay! Thank you for all of your help. Keep um comin.

It makes me laugh that some of you write, "I don't even know if you look at my blog".....OF COURSE I DO! I even try to be a good comment lady because people that only take and never give are lame.:)

more addresses!!! More more more!

Mrs. Mom said...

genevieve-johnson.blogspot.com

Butler Family said...

I love keeping up with your family while the Navy takes us to other fun adventures!! Here is my blog address so you can keep up with us:) butlerfamily2005blogspot.com

The Vieiras said...

I'm guessing from your comment that you already found me, but ours is kimarty.blogspot.com

And please know that you would be MORE than welcome to come snuggle my Ezra--ANYTIME! Seriously!:) Hopefully I'll be putting up pictures in just a few weeks!

The Browning Family said...

Hey!! Ours is browningfamily2001.blogspot.com. But it is private now, I'll send an invite your warm just let me know the correct email address to use!!

The Browning Family said...

WOW! Just read my comment! Should say "your way". I really should re-read my comment before I post!!

KAT said...

Ohh! Follow mine! LOL!!
http://lifeasamiddlechild.blogspot.com/

Brooke said...

oops!!!! (about losing the addresses) ours is happygausefamily.blogspot.com if you need it

Megan said...

frombyutonow.blogspot.com

Kim-the-girl said...

Our blog is fooskebabs.blogspot.com though I've been a slacker at keeping it updated lately. I'll try to get better before you return. :)

And I'm dying to hear where you're headed! We may be headed to Chicago... in fact, Ethan is going to be interviewing there next month.

Shaillé said...

http://caseyandshaille.blogspot.com/

Can't wait to hear where you guys are headed too! :)

The Comin Family said...

I love reading your blog! And I love the comments you make on mine! They always lift me up, so here is my blog addy: www.cominfam.blogspot.com