Well Ty,
Your party was a lot more eventful than we were anticipating.
As it turns out, when your child's is the second party of the day for most of the kids there. . .
there are consequences.
Hilarious consequences.
We got the sugar high delirium right before sleep version. As you can imagine: we laughed a lot.
Ms. Kelsey was my cake sensei. Your party was a lot more eventful than we were anticipating.
As it turns out, when your child's is the second party of the day for most of the kids there. . .
there are consequences.
Hilarious consequences.
We got the sugar high delirium right before sleep version. As you can imagine: we laughed a lot.
Wax on Wax off.
I honestly have never had the desire to whip out pure awesomeness in cake form before but in realizing I am moving soon and would no longer have the genius of Wendi and Kelsey nearby--I had to take the opportunity. And I realized, I just need some emotional support while dyeing and rolling fondant over rice krispies. We all have our needs right?
Balloon power.
Present opening splendor
Jay taking advantage of present opening splendor to tear some bindings off of books.
Nicely done.
"That wasn't me."
Happy birthday . . .
again
Best memory of the party was the stealth tooter. Someone was tooting the whole party and it was getting out of hand. Knowing I would have to eventually light a match to initiate cake time we went on a hunt to find the culprit. I offered our 2--12 year old ladies a whole whopping dollar to find out who it was. By a questioning vote we had one come forward--it wasn't him. We checked Jay, it wasn't him. Where was this smell coming from? Through process of elimination Sydney finally made the discovery. By the time we found out who it was, they were nearly out of toots. So crises averted. It did make for a rather hilarious party.
I resorted to hosing the house down in air freshener so I didn't gag.
Steven (my most favorite 6 year old conversationalist) said: "Something smells absolutely delicious, but it does not taste delicious."
True. Air freshener does not taste delicious, but it is slightly better than toot taste.
again
Best memory of the party was the stealth tooter. Someone was tooting the whole party and it was getting out of hand. Knowing I would have to eventually light a match to initiate cake time we went on a hunt to find the culprit. I offered our 2--12 year old ladies a whole whopping dollar to find out who it was. By a questioning vote we had one come forward--it wasn't him. We checked Jay, it wasn't him. Where was this smell coming from? Through process of elimination Sydney finally made the discovery. By the time we found out who it was, they were nearly out of toots. So crises averted. It did make for a rather hilarious party.
I resorted to hosing the house down in air freshener so I didn't gag.
Steven (my most favorite 6 year old conversationalist) said: "Something smells absolutely delicious, but it does not taste delicious."
True. Air freshener does not taste delicious, but it is slightly better than toot taste.
6 comments:
That's HILARIOUS! Well DONE on the cake! you pretty much rock... It really is too bad we don't live closer cuz I would borrow Wendi too! Ty is so DANG big, so is JAY! What?! Please, Heather, do something about this!
What a fun party! So funny about your "tooter!" Only at a boy party right?
Hahaha that's awesome.
Your cake is amazing!!! Wanna come do one for me??? :)
Happy Birthday Ty!
OH, Heather! I need to come visit your blog more often! You just make me laugh with that humor of yours! Your posts are so FUN! And don't you worry--with four boys at our house, we know plenty about toot smells! :) It's fun to compare our similar lives with 3 boys very close in age! And about a job...you need to come to Spokane! It's not rainy here like the west side of WA, and then you could be my aerobics instructor...and my personal fashion consultant...and my interior designer....cuz you know I need help with all of those things, and you ROCK at them! :)
p.s. drostanandstaci.blogspot.com
You are my favorite. What fun. :)
Post a Comment