-->
Amazing photos! I love all the catchlight in his eyes!!
I am CONSTANTLY inspired by your photography! I LOVE that adorable hat! I LOVE his eyes! what a babe! Happy Birthday Ty... IF you MUST get bigger...
such a big handsome boy who looks just like his momma!!! His eyes are just GORGEOUS!!! He really is getting so big and so mature!! Time flies!!
What a ham! Cute pics Heather
OK, I must know... is he really that stunning in real life?!?!? Not that it would be surprising coming from such a gorgeous momma, but he really could be a model. So flippin' cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Amazing photos! I love all the catchlight in his eyes!!
I am CONSTANTLY inspired by your photography! I LOVE that adorable hat! I LOVE his eyes! what a babe!
Happy Birthday Ty... IF you MUST get bigger...
such a big handsome boy who looks just like his momma!!! His eyes are just GORGEOUS!!! He really is getting so big and so mature!! Time flies!!
What a ham! Cute pics Heather
OK, I must know... is he really that stunning in real life?!?!? Not that it would be surprising coming from such a gorgeous momma, but he really could be a model. So flippin' cute!
Post a Comment