Allow me to narrate this story.
Jay: Hmmmm.....I want to ride my tigger to the pantry today.
Wow. What is this partially opened box?
It has.....stuff in it.
Let's pull all this white fluffy stuff out and see what happens.
By the time I heard quiet for too long this is what we had.
He first had a look of
......oh, hey mom.
Then he happily reached in the box grabbed a handful and threw it behind him
at which point he looked up at me excited:
"See mom, see what I did, isn't it awesome."
It was already everywhere so I let him have at it. He almost emptied the box.
I told Travis about it later and he was a bit more upset than I was.
He makes pancakes every Saturday morning and doesn't like the trouble of making them from scratch.
He was mad Jay trifled with his precious pancake batter.
I wasn't mad, now I get to eat the leftover pancakes made from scratch when I come home from the gym.
Wuahaha. It's all according to my master plan.



3 comments:
Love that face! Its so great when they are so sweet and innocent and just think what they're doing is awesome. Impossible to get mad. :)
Super Cute!!
what a cutie pie
Post a Comment