-->
If you don't follow my photography blog.  Shame on you.

I mean it: shame shame shame.

Now, stop feeling ashamed.  You can repent and see my most fabulous and favorite senior session ever by clicking below:


We are about to bid farewell to our Chicago clients and welcome in a whole new world of __________ clients.  Yes, my husband says I still can't tell you where we are moving.  Yes. It's killing me.

Yes I am also on full doses of narcotics right now to mask the throbbing pain in my stitched up abdomen.  I hold myself completely unaccountable for my actions over the next 2 days. . . I hope you will offer me the same mercy.

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Feel better soon! Headed over to the photography blog now... :)

Carrie said...

What did I miss? What happened?

Jess said...

WHAT HAPPENED?? You can't just refer to a stitched up abdomen and then not tell me what happened!!

Sierra said...

Um stitched up abdomen?? What?
Can't wait to hear where you guys are moving!!