-->

Easter is one of my very most favorite times.
The sun finally comes out.  
It may still be chilly, but at least I can stare at the sun until I see spots.
Something strangely satisfying about damaging my macula.

I love love the easter egg hunt.
It is so magical and funny and sugary

Our Jay bear determined to pave his own new way in life.
Photobucket

Our attempt at a "brother" shot.
Doesn't Corbyn look like he is in pain.
Truly he is because he just lobbed his Easter basket on top of that super tall pavilion right behind him.
When he grabbed my arm and pointed I couldn't help but laugh and think to myself: that's gone forever.  Whatever.
I know whatever isn't a good word, but it perfectly described how I felt.
Shoulder shrug, hand him a grocery bag, and whatever.
Of course you threw your Easter basket up there.
So grateful a kind man at the park got tools out of his truck (duh, don't all men who have trucks have tools in their trucks) and climbed on a table and knocked it down. 

Ty: "wooo hoo, candy candy candy"
Corbyn: "Jay wont hold still, how am I going to collect my eggs, he wont let me hold his hand.  I don't want to take A dang picture mom."
Jay: "Don't touch me ya weirdo's"
This picture is pretty much a sum up of my daily life.

Photobucket
Bless you my sweet darling girl.  I was curious how things would go for Jay.  I still can't pick the little guy up till my stomach muscles reconnect.  I love this girl.  love her love her love her.
He loves her too.
Yes, she did carry him to my car afterwards and buckle him in just to put whip cream and cherry on top of her sweetness.
Did I mention I love her.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Post Candy surge
Post easter basket rescue
Post candy trading
ahhhhh, sweet relief.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can't believe we are leaving all these friends behind.  That's lame and hard and painful.  

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

LOVE the pictures!! Your boys are adorable and getting so big!! You really look beautiful too:)

Kim-the-girl said...

I love Easter too! Love all these colorful spring pics! And your stories, as always, crack me up!