-->
Please come take a picture with mama.
Please.
Ty Taylor, come over here, I need you to be in the picture.
Jaaaaay  Beeeaaaarr
Boys, it's Mother's Day, come on. . . 













The pictures portrayed the story exactly as it is.
I get some seriously sweet lovin from my Ty. . . the wettest smooches I've ever experienced.
It can be slightly crazy from time to time with all the monkey business.  I feel that the listening ratio is a direct 50/50.
And. . . I love these little men.  
Love them with all my heart.
They are my life and it is a sweet one.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

These pictures are beautiful! And I LOVE your haircut! I love how these pictures portray just how wonderful/crazy/fun it is to be a mom.

Candace and Brian said...

Aboslutely darling. Loved them all. What a gorgeous Mama you are and I love the joy of life your children always show.

Ryan + Jess said...

Ok, your hair is adorable. Not like a boy AT ALL! Those pictures are so fun. Can't wait to see you next week!!!

Seth and Sierra said...

I absolutely love your hair! And, those pictures...adorable.

joolee said...

oh you and your little men are so adorable! makes me want another boy!! and such lovely, sassy hair, heather. i love it and wish i could even come CLOSE to pulling that off...

Butler Family said...

this post makes me smile! What a wonderful mom you are to those very handsome boys!! By the way your hair is so pretty:)

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Okay ... love the hair, the lips, the heels, the dress, the hair again. Good grief, the pics are gorgeous! And excited for you to be coming back to our neck of the woods. Congrats!

Kim-the-girl said...

You are stunning, seriously stunning. And your boys love you so much! These pictures are perfection!