These pictures were so fun.
Almost as cool as a second honeymoon.
Almost.
The whole day was just magical for some reason. Perhaps because we started it out on a pier basking in the misty breeze off of Lake Michigan. It was so quiet.
Not so quiet at the Merrell's house as Tom readied his girls for the bus and cared for my boys. Bless you Thomas. Bless your sweet wife for coming to the pier with us to take them. You'll see Wendi's beautiful face below
Bless the Navy for supporting my family for the past three years. Bless you for aiding us in a speedy payoff of a possibly monstrous lifelong debt. Bless you for incredible health insurance which provided my babies and myself with top notch wonderful care and free prescriptions. Bless you for tutoring my husband in all things optometry. Bless you for letting him run his clinic and test the water's for our future business. Bless you for putting us near people who actually do give their all for our country; people who live red white and blue. People who sacrifice, have babies alone, care for families alone, who rely upon friends and family to see them through difficulties because their spouse is gone. I have a new found respect to the point of emotion for our armed forces. I will never make it through a 4th of July celebration without tears again.
God Bless America.
God Bless those who serve me and you and keep us safe from harm.





























9 comments:
oh.my.lanta. Gorgeous!
those ARE some great photos! You look great next to that man in a suit!
Great photos!!! Wow!
LOVE these pictures!! You are so beautiful!!
Definitely worth the purchase of all things black and red for these photos! And I completely agree about the patriotism... I can't even say the pledge of allegiance without crying!
Beautiful Heather. And I loved the Mother's Day pictures in your next post as well! Such a lovely family!!
Love these~~~ How special!
Thank you so much for letting me take these!! It was fun! Really, truly, seriously fun! I'm not sure how I feel about getting my picture posted right next to your amazing beautifulness, but eh... If that's what it takes to get to go take pics of two amazing, wonderful people who I will miss dearly, then I suppose so be it. ;) They turned out fabulous--mostly due to the subjects and the editing!
Oh my heck. You guys are stunning. LOVE LOVE LOVE them all. Can I fly you out to Georgia to take pics of me and Brandon when our three years with the AF are up? Not kidding. Best of luck with your move to Oregon!
Post a Comment