-->
Office Remodel Done
Well....are you ever really D-O-N-E?
No.
But it is as done as we are going to get for the time being.
We need to glaze all cabinetry someday and get a few more table decor items and fill 3 frames with pictures of: I have no inspiration yet....standby 
(but please don't hold your breath, 
you might pass out, 
and bonk you head)






















 

It seems almost ungrateful to pop these pictures up.  These pictures sum up hours of prep work from my dear wonderful friend Jessica.  She helped me in all things design, paint, color, textures. . . she helped me make leaps and decisions I was completely unqualified and incapable of making on my own.  She gave me a plan and helped me paint sample after paint sample. She dug through the web for ideas and inspiration, she taught me, supported me,  and held my hand tightly through the whole process.   Before Jessica I had never even heard of oil rubbed bronze.
Alla and Kelsey watched my babies while I painted the coffee table and the tree mural. . . could not have done that without them.
My mom drove with me from Illinois to Utah to help me get my kids and stuff to my homeland.
My Dad, his wife, and son then followed me out to Oregon knowing they were driving straight into a week of no sleep, stress, and plenty of days with paint lining the inside of our noses.
Travis's mom drove out with Travis from Utah to watch all the kids while we endeavored to make the office look and feel like his own shop.
Heidi took days off work to come and join the remodel party.  
These pictures sum up the sacrifice of multiple families and friends.  
Isn't it a beautiful thing to go through life with everyone around you, helping you through hard things, offering you their hard earned skills and talents and precious time.
Truly, it was a crazy week, but it is beautiful and we are sitting back to enjoy that for awhile before we finish up.  Yes, we are learning the value of enjoying the now. . . and feeling grateful for all that has been accomplished.

13 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

W.O.W!!!!! It looks fabulous and like a WHOLE boatload (and then some) of work!!! So excited for you all to be in this new adventure together! Best of luck!

Jess said...

I LOVE IT!! Come help me decorate my house now, ok??

Unknown said...

Wow! It looks fantastic!! You guys did a wonderful job. Bless you and your family on this wonderful journey you have began together!

Candace and Brian said...

Oh how incredibly exciting for you and Travis. It looks wonderful. Seriously, impressive. Even more impressive you pulled it off in a week. Way to go!!! Also, AWESOME on your tri. You rock. I know this is going to sound ridiculous but I've been reading a book, HEaven is HEre by Stephanie Nielson and she reminds me SO much of you-a compliment. So spunky, talented, and an inspiration in life. BTW I was cleaning house this week and found a disc of pics when we posed for that book back at BYU-I. Remember that? Brian and I got a realy good laugh. A REALLY good laugh. Good luck in all your adventures.

Megan said...

LoVED it the first time you showed me, now love it again! So great, and I totally agree with you those RH mocks are AWESOME! I may copy too.

Terra said...

It looks awesome. Great job. You are so talented!

Sierra said...

It looks GREAT!!

Butler Family said...

wow that really looks fabulous!! You did a really great job

The Browning Family said...

AMAZING!!!! You did a fantastic job! Congratulations on the new office!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

It looks fantabulous!!!!!! Good work (everyone). :)

Reed Family said...

Amazing. LOVE IT ALL! Congratulations on the new practice and FABULOUS job redecorating/revamping/etc. You guys are incredible.

Cam said...

You did an amazing job- it looks great! Congrats on your new office- how exciting. Hope it takes off and your family finds a lot of happiness and success in Oregon.

Anonymous said...

Wow, a lot of good work paid off! It looks fantastic! Can you email me at kareneberhard@hotmail.com so I can add you to my private blog reader list? thanks!