What a gorgeous city. I really haven't met a big city I didn't like. Aside from traffic....
He can't help being five years old, you see he married a five year old and I encourage it. Sorry. We still laugh everytime we hear "uranus" it's funny, how can you not laugh. Even as I am typing this I can't help but laugh.....ha uranus.
He can't help being five years old, you see he married a five year old and I encourage it. Sorry. We still laugh everytime we hear "uranus" it's funny, how can you not laugh. Even as I am typing this I can't help but laugh.....ha uranus.
Ty sometimes doesnt' think before he leaps. It makes for a whole variety of bruises.
He was completely soaked after this water play portion. A little girl even saw to complete the wet party by dumping a bucket of water on his head. He just looked around like, "wow, was that me?" and continued to play. He's our little fishie. If anyone takes a tubby{bubby} or a shower without him he rips the curtain open and delivers a severe "bah bah da da" and screams and tries to climb in. The first time he did it I thought, "oh he will get bored and go unroll the toilet paper or something, " he didn't. And I take a really long shower.





8 comments:
No kidding. You moved to Bellevue? That happens to be where I live now. :)
I love the pics. Looks like they were taken after church. What handsome boys! I've never been to Seattle, but perhaps some day. . . how far is that from Aunt Cindy's house?
I'm so glad everything went well for all of you! I'm sad I didn't really get to say bye, though...so...bye! I'm glad I met you and you have such a cute, awesome family! Good thing there's still blogs! :)
We live right on the edge of downtown Bellevue NE 12th Street and 112 Ave NE. Where are you folks?
My wife and I moved up here from Provo 2 years ago for my job. I photograph whatever comes about. I haven't have much time for it lately though unfortunately. I have a flickr, but lately I've only sent crappy camera phone pictures to it. You can check out the whole lot of crapola here: http://flickr.com/photos/skwash
haha Uranus... thats funny!Love Seattle it is a great city! Ty is so grown up now! I can't wait to see him again. I love your pictures!
I'm glad that your move went well. How close are you to family now? I'll bet that they are glad to have you closer before your big move!
I was sad that you didn't one of your more preferred choices for the Navy. I am jealous that you will be so close to a Temple, though. And, in the warmer months, you can check out some really cool church history sites. How neat to be so close to Nauvoo.
You are a wonderful mother, Heather, and have a beautiful family. Everywhere you go you will brighten the lives of others there.
Wait, I thought you guys were moving to Illinois? Well, if you're going to be in our neck of the woods for awhile, we just might have to meet up sometime. I was actually just in Bellevue today. Small world. Hmm, maybe we could have Megan's family join us too! Have fun getting to know Seattle. We love it here!
-Jana
I'm glad you guys are settled in!(just to move again!) I am actually still in Utah, I'm headed to Arizona tomorrow. I am looking forward to some warmer weather! Uranus..haha! The girls say hi to Corbyn, and Ty looks so dang cute!
Post a Comment