-->

Getting settled is oh so sweet

mOving is so unsettling, but holidays really bring home to where ever you are.

Happy vAlentines and happy we moved to Bellvue day. wE have been here for a week now and it is starting to feel normal. It is nice to kick off with such a lovely holiday. I love valentines...especially with all three of my boys. They all surprised me with such goodness and thoughtfulness, Corbyn had his first scavenger hunt, and Ty...well....actually he was pretty grumpy. But he got his valentines from all of us anyways. Thank goodness for loving relationships and a day {just like any other} to reflect and express our love....and say wow, how did we get so lucky?


I LOVE this picture. When I saw them sitting snuggling....Travis working....Corbyn rEading....to me that spells comfortable, home, some sweetness and love

This is where you will find Corbyn while dinner is in the making. He loves to lay on the dirty kitchen floor and just have a good chat session. I love a good chat session, apparently it is genetic.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pebley Family said...

I didn't know you all were moving! Good Luck!