-->

a funny

we just AttEMpted to take family pics and lets just say they will need a lot of editing. It is so freakin hard to take pictures of yourself. anyhow, this picture made me laugh out loud. Catching anyone inbetween faces produces some interesting things. I have this picture of my friend Jessica that I took in high school of her turning around really fast...she has THE funniest face and to this day it produces a good laugh when I look at it. Just thought I would share a funny, travis will say it looks like he is tooting...actually, so would my dad.
Please tell me you will click on it to enlarge it so you can laugh even harder.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Debra said...

Too funny. I love it! The nursery leader last week told Aaron that Keira might need to use the potty soon because she "just let a stinker". So...you can title this pic, Stinker face...who says "let a stinker??? I'm still laughing.

Ryan + Jess said...

Are you talking about me? If you are....I think I remember that picture...and it is not the most attractive picture :)

I love the in-between photos, too. So in-the-moment. I can't wait to see pictures of your cute family.

Travis and Heather said...

Yuppers, I am talking about you, and it's so dern funny.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Okay this is a little unrelated but how in the world did you do that awesome font? I am retarded and tried to do it and messed up my whole blog? Lame