-->

Thanksgiving Charlie Brown style

So, a few days before our Preschool Thanksgiving day I was talking to my mother in law asking her about what I should do. I really wanted to have a thanksgiving dinner with the kids but I knew they weren't going to eat turkey, potatoes, and rolls and I didn't think I could make all of that before 9 am. Haley suggested I have a Charlie brown thanksgiving. It was the best idea ever and the kids loved it. We watched the show on you-tube and then ate everything snoopy had served to his guests in the movie.

Take a look at all that food. The kids were stuffed and not to mention orange. It reminded me why I never buy cheeto's. I crack up everytime when during preschool Ty thinks he is one of the gang. He hops right up for snack time and he stuck his little hat on and raised his hand for me to bring him a plate. So dern funny.


This picture just makes me laugh. When I give corbyn a job now he will salute me. sometimes I even gEt a "yEs mam." And no, I didn't teach him that. And yes, I think I have a pretty good idea of who did.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Evans said...

My mother and you make quite the pair. I think you are the daughter that she never had. Now she has someone just as creative as she is, all is right in the world. Ty looks so cute with that hat on, I love when they think they are so big. I love your owls and your lights. wooo da bomb? whowho

Shaillé said...

What a cute idea! And I love that Corbyn salutes you, haha!

Lisa said...

Heather, I love your pictures. Hey, could you send me mailing address for a Christmas card? Thanks! Tell Travis we said hi.

Cam said...

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving- what a great idea, I bet the kids loved it. I'll have to remember your cute idea.