Pre-thanksgiving cooking. They both were right there on the chair trying to help while I cooked the many pies, rolls, and pretzel jello salad (oh yum). Ty would grab anything in his reach and dump it in the bowl and Corbyn tried to stop Ty and be helpful by mixing with the hand beaters. I think Corbyn just got plain tired of keeping Ty in check. After a few rounds he hopped off the chair and headed for the playroom. Being a big brother is a full time job with Ty around.
Like I said before, saluting...all the time.
ohhh, 10 pies for the 10 people there. I was almost grateful when Corbyn helped one in falling to it's doom. SPLAT!
So, once all the friends arrived we ate a ridiculous amount and the girls looked at ad's to see what was going on sale and the boys went up to the tv room to play rock band. They apparently left all their inhibitions at home because they were singing at the top of their lungs. We were all dying downstairs laughing. AND then one of the husbands recorded another guy singing and began the emailing process to other friends not in attendance. How is that for good clean fun.





1 comment:
I am so GLAD that you guys had a great Thanksgiving! What fun memories
Post a Comment