-->

mErry CHRISTmas

Merry CHRISTmas from good ole Illinois.
We hope your holiday season is merry and filled with all the goodness that holiday's bring.
Thank you for your wonderful Christmas cards! We love hearing about your families and seeing how your kids have grown and how your lives have been blessed this last year. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

I just love you Heather! Your Christmas card captures each of your fun crazy personalities!! Love it!!!

Megan said...

Cute card. It's always fun to check on here and see what the Taylor's are doing. Glad that you haven't been too frozen yet this year and your house by the way is looking so good. Merry Christmas Taylors!

Lisa said...

Your family is so beautiful and you are an amazing photographer!

Unknown said...

where did you get your WAY WAY WAY cute hat?? I love it! I love all the pics, you guys are awesome.. miss ya to bits

Anonymous said...

Maybe you ALL should try out for Gap's casting call