The boys got our old family Christmas tree for their room. Corbyn was ecstatic, and yes they have already broken many ornaments and branches....oh well. He uses it instead of his night light and he will randomly run upstairs through out the day and say, "I just need to go look at my tree mom." So who cares about the dern ornaments...he loves it!
Our friends let us borrow their "reject tree." I can't remember what they called it but they made it sound like it really wasn't too attractive. WE LOVE IT! Maybe they don't realize we had a tree that we taped together with a metal rod to make it stand up...and it still only came up to our torso. So I am absolutely in love with our new tree. IT IS TALLER THAN I AM! HOORAY! We even wrapped our first few presents to go under it, it is such a fun feeling....the magic of Christmas.
This baby is constantly needing hair cuts, his hair grows so quickly.
Corbyn made these, he told me the one with spots was sick. The other turkey is his mommy who can't be sick because she needs to take care of him.
I had planned to make these with the boys but Thanksgiving preparations took over and I didn't do it. So Travis sat down with them to make them. I was dying laughing in the kitchen listening to their conversations about how to put them together. "this hair is retarded, how in the heck am I supposed to glue it on?" "oh crap, it looks like a freaky woman pilgrim." "owwwwch, ouch ouch ouch"(glue gun burn). "We're not glueing the hair on this one, he can just be bald." "ha ha ha, it has a little barae."





1 comment:
What a fun post!!! Corbyn is such a great big brother. Our poor older kids don't know what we are getting them into when we bring siblings into the family. But they are so willing to do whatever needs to be done and are so loving in every kind of way
Post a Comment