Can you believe that snow? Two hours just to shovel a drive way. Then we made this super duper slide out of our neighbor's snow pile. It was a new experience to sled in the front yard.
Our own homemade jumping place. We missed his preschool field trip because he had some reaction to his eye drop and looked all swollen and scary. He cried and cried. How can that not just pull at your heart. There is nothing worse than missing out on fun when your four.
We went to leave the house for preschool a few weeks ago and this is what I found waiting by the door.





6 comments:
Love that pic of Ty! And Corbin jumping! That is awesome! You're such a good mommy (and such a a nice friend-thanks for your kind words on my blog).
All your projects turned out darling--you are so talented. Also, how come your pictures of everything look so fantastic? What kind of camera do you have or is it photoshop or are you just really super talented? My pics always look so dark--maybe it's the basement lighting? You gotta spill your secrets...
Ahhh that snow is crazy! I was happy I didn't have to wear a coat today! lol
I love the pillow pile! I remember doing that when I was a kid.
I'm with Terra--I'd love some insight on your genius photography skills, if you wouldn't mind divulging a secret or two. You are so talented--at everything! I wish I would have gotten over my insecurities when we lived near each other and asked you teach me how to do some of the amazing things you do.
it's so stereotypical for me 'the Canadian' to say this but when we were kids, I remember that it would be a family affair with all five kids out there shovelling the driveway to clear it off and it would still take until your fingers nearly fell off. So I can believe all that snow! Lots of snow fun out of it! I agree, lots of fun!
Post a Comment