-->
Is there any hope? Will I still be able to fit my belly behind the steering wheel when 9 months pregnant? Dunno. But I do know that at 21 weeks my belly is a big old guy and I don't mind it. I like getting a massive belly, it is the other things getting massive that I do mind.

So, yesterday I was teaching my butt/gut class at the gym (how ironic is that)...and a girl hopped up to me and said wow, you are just so darn tiny. There is no way you are five months. I tell you this for one reason. You know how every once in awhile you can tell someone is lying to you. They say it and somehow you just see it in their sweet little happy eyes. Then something whispers to you, they ARE MOST DEFINITELY feeding you a big fat one. I didn't care, I would so rather someone lie to me and tell me I look tiny...than to state the obvious and tell me about my large abdomen and other larger regions. After I was done talking to this very perky excited girl I realized that I had just worked that class out a little more brutally than normal, doi...endorphins was to blame. I have heard about endorphins making people do crazy things---telling lies must be on that list. Conclusion: I love endorphins.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Butler Family said...

haah you always crack me up!! You have a really cute belly. I think you look 5 months but not any bigger than that!! I was pretty big with Keagan so I know how you feel!! But you look gorgeous anyways so no matter how big you get you will still be very beautiful:)

Megan said...

Wish I was in your class, I miss them. You are the best teacher!

Kim-the-girl said...

I totally agree that you look fabulous! And even though you can't see my eyes to see that I'm telling the truth, you're just going to have trust me on this one.

Cali said...

Seriously, you are beautiful. I wish I looked that great when I was pregnant! Good for you for teaching aerobics still--I don't know how you do it.