As it turns out, I am ready for all my kids to be 15, well....if they are anything like Lindsay. My cousin came to stay with us, my long lost cousin.
I feel so distant from all family in Utah and you know how it is when you get pregnant.
You crave family love, you crave family time.
Well, let's just say I had the best 10 days and cried when she left. Corbyn cried too. Then Ty said, "Linee no go, why Linee go?" Wow, the security line at the airport can be a very traumatizing place.
Our camera is still checked in to the camera "we aren't too urgent to fix your problem care." So I am reminded of the difference between 5 and 15 megapixels. It's kinda a big one.
Chicago day
On the Lake day
As I am taking this photo Travis is saying to the fellow boating strangers, "I think at this moment, a collision is imminent." Yes, I did marry him for his sense of humor....it couldn't have been the money.
Navy Pier in Chicago which did not disappoint
Ty at his usual spot....Lindsay's side
Pretty crazy how similar they look





No comments:
Post a Comment