So, getting married is fairly life changing. My baby little brother got hitched to a girl who is fabulous, intelligent, beautiful, and on the ball. I think she married Josh cause he's funny.:)
They are about the cutest things ever.
My other brother had a baby. Well, he didn't. His sweet wife did, but anyhew. I got to see them in Utah as well.
And our niece Morgan was baptized....no pictures. Lame. But that is also life changing.
And my boys got to play in the Mae Mae mud pile....post bath....in jammies. That is living the high life. Utah proved to be everything it always is. Fun, lack of sleep, great memories, much needed family bonding, and a whole lot of crazy.

3 comments:
If only we could have seen your beautiful mug...but it looks like your trip was so fun! For some reason I got it in my pregnant mind you were coming in July. So lame of me! Please come back!! :)
And by the way, you are the cutest prego lady. Ever.
It was nice catching up on your blog. I didn't know you were pregnant, congratulations!
Looks like your family is doing well. The boys are getting so big!
Hey, we miss you already and were so glad we got to see you in Utah. Where did you get the pics from Josh's wedding? I would LOVE some if you have them or know where I could get some!
Post a Comment