Are you really only 26! I'll try not to take offense to the 31 comment since I'm right up there:) You look fabulous and getting so close. Good luck with everything. Tell your cute family hello from us and one of these trips home I expect a call, we have a deal you know...you decorate, I take you for some yummy food...don't forget!
Happy Birthday! I think that I Hop was the best gift a girl could get... good Idea. Man you look Amazing, and im not fibbing. Keep on, keeping on. You are so close ( coming from a woman who is only 14 weeks along!) You make it look way to easy. Hope everything is going ok with it. Hope the camara returns soon. Your cake for corbyn is great... I love how he planned it all out. Your shower looks amazing... are you having one this time around... it seems like # 3 should get some new stuff too! Miss you guys!
6 comments:
Are you really only 26! I'll try not to take offense to the 31 comment since I'm right up there:) You look fabulous and getting so close. Good luck with everything. Tell your cute family hello from us and one of these trips home I expect a call, we have a deal you know...you decorate, I take you for some yummy food...don't forget!
Glad you had a great birthday and I can't believe you are already 31 weeks. Wow time sure does fly. You are such a beautiful pregnant woman!!
Happy Birthday! I think that I Hop was the best gift a girl could get... good Idea. Man you look Amazing, and im not fibbing. Keep on, keeping on. You are so close ( coming from a woman who is only 14 weeks along!) You make it look way to easy. Hope everything is going ok with it. Hope the camara returns soon. Your cake for corbyn is great... I love how he planned it all out. Your shower looks amazing... are you having one this time around... it seems like # 3 should get some new stuff too! Miss you guys!
You young girl! 31 isn't so bad!
gosh....why can't we be neighbors? I love these pix and wish I could be there to see you get bigger everyday! miss you tons! Love you belly!
You look great!!! Man, those numbers were switched for me! Hahhaa! I turned 32 four days before my baby was born. ACK!!
So excited to see pictures of your little man when he gets here!
Post a Comment