I know this is a very sad version of catch up.
After Corbyn's birthday was Father's day. Yes, I actually made home-made cinnamon rolls. If you know Travis you know father's day is mainly about delicious food. So delicious food we had. Did I really not take any pictures? lame.
Well, he wanted a shoe horn and after much searching the only one we could find was not only hot pink....but tiger striped hot pink. That wouldn't exactly work. So we spray painted it black. BUT, the man uses it every day and the handle is beginning to fade and the pink is peeking through. Sorry to question your manliness honey. Real men embrace pink.
At least we have one photo of Father's day. Playing with the birthday trains of course.
After those festivities we had a baby shower. Here are the darling ladies.
We had a "create" shower where you came and then made your gift. We worked on hair bows, appliqued onesies and burp cloths and anything else they could dream up. Aren't baby shower's the best parties in the world to plan?
The only bad news of the day came when I pulled out my camera to document the day. I had evil plans to make a slideshow and give it to them as a gift....guess what? The camera is broken. I even called Travis home from Tom's house to check it and make sure I wasn't having a pregnant moment. The only word I could think to say was ...crap. It was the only shower I have thrown where I tried really hard to coordinate and make it look nice....and no pictures. Lame. And it is still broken. And they just keep calling with more bad news. Why would anyone want to work as a repair person, they give bad news to people all day long. Sounds almost as bad as being a dentist:).



3 comments:
how fun. Looks like it was a ball
I enjoyed your catch up - I don't even try :) Thanks again for the shower, it truly was wonderful!
You look so cute! I still can't believe you know Wendi! Small world!
Post a Comment