It comes with the territory does it not?
I wonder if Jay is up there right now wondering if this was the best idea....putting three boys under one roof.
Guess what buddy, we don't get to choose everything.
With the help of older brother Ty has a beautiful shiner to match his bulging cheek obtained the week before. How did he get a bulging cheek?
"brobber did it."
Corbyn threw a disc golf frisbee at him. Ouch.
So you have moments of pain and then you have moments involving old plant holders and rakes marching to their own made up song. Ty couldn't keep his bucket on his head and it made Corbyn laugh. Maybe this scene made Jay feel a tinsy bit better.
And let us not forget how fun it is to color our younger brother with excessive amounts of chalk dust.
So we are almost 36 weeks. Can you believe it?
I can't.
Well, then again I can.
My belly is massive and we are going to take maternity photo's tonight. I am not really sure why we are doing that. I am swollen with big cheeks and yes....revenge of the cankles. Every workout ends in blazing shin splints because I am 20 POUNDS heavier than my poor shins are used to.
Memories right?
Even chubby memories are still memories.



8 comments:
I can't wait to "meet" your new little guy. Boys are great--they keep us young or maybe make us age faster, either way I know having boys has made me a better mother. It'll be fun to see all your adventures with 3!
Boys are really, really great... but then you don't need me to tell you that. :) I'm sure your swollenness is just gorgeous and hope you post some maternity photos. How exciting to be 4 weeks from the due date!!!
I love the old pots on their heads--such a fun memory. Can't wait to see the fun times that happen with 3!
Thanks so much for the link for the tie pattern, by the way. I can't wait to FIND TIME to make some ties! And then to make them...
Jay's going to love playing bucket heads. I want to chat so I'll email to get your number
LOVE these pictures!! I miss your wonderful smile. I'm excited to see the maternity pictures!!!
The first black eye...ahh the memories! What a great photo op!
Your boys are so darn cute! And I cannot wait to see maternity pics and a new little Taylor in around 3 1/2 weeks!!!
What a shiner!
Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment