What is the address for your photography blog? I'd love to see more of your photos, you're so talented.
I was wondering...I remember you posting pictures of your cute boys in ties that you made for them. Did you follow a pattern? Is there one that you recommend? I'm wanting to make some ties for my boys...
Hey, I left a comment on your photography blog too, but we're going to be in Illinois soon and we'd love it if you could take pics of us. We have a cute boy, if that is some incentive. I love your photos!
3 comments:
What is the address for your photography blog? I'd love to see more of your photos, you're so talented.
I was wondering...I remember you posting pictures of your cute boys in ties that you made for them. Did you follow a pattern? Is there one that you recommend? I'm wanting to make some ties for my boys...
Hey, I left a comment on your photography blog too, but we're going to be in Illinois soon and we'd love it if you could take pics of us. We have a cute boy, if that is some incentive. I love your photos!
There is a link to our photography blog on the side bar, or you can type in the following:
http://taylordphotography.blogspot.com/
-Travis
Post a Comment