-->

30 just isn't that bad

Aren't birthday's the best. . .
cake
celebration
more cake
and a whole day of party
And he turned 30, if that doesn't make the day full of laughs....nothing will



Yes, all the pictures are of the cake.
Isn't that the most important part of the birth-day?
I think it is.
After a rousing and incredibly hot day at the renaissance fairre, delicious food, and a birthday nap we realized that 30 is not all that bad. I think we should "mourn" turning 20 instead. By 30 you have your career, your done with umpteen years of school that got you that career, your married, babies are coming, your still not too old to play a good game of soccer, and your out of the decade of huge life changing choices, uncertainty, dating weird people trying to find your spouse, and no income combined with real big student loans.
I am thinking 30 is sounding better all the time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Travis!!!! 30 looks GREAT on you. :)

Kim-the-girl said...

Happy Birthday Travis! And thanks for making 30 sound so great... I'll be there next year!

Sierra said...

No kidding thirty sounds awesome!
Happy birthday Travis!

Candace and Brian said...

Wow! I don't know what I'm amazed by more....Trav being 30 or your AMAZING skills with your "nesting." I don't think there is anything you did that isn't absolutely adorable and perfect. I'm so excited for you and Jay to join the picture. You are an adorable family!

Wendi said...

You speak the truth about 30 years old! How can it be bad when finally all the schooling, etc. is done and so you can start "real life?" Happy Birthday Travis! And I have to totally agree with your friend Candace... you have some seriously mad skills when it comes to crafting!

Shaillé said...

Hahaha, 30 is sounding good... ;)