-->

Carnivore

I think he would have done just fine as a cave man.
Did you know Corbyn was the one who had the hardest time adjusting to baby Jay? Sleep issues, acting out, crying....oh so much crying, disobeying, potty training regression. You name it, he did it. I have never had so many people tell me I was a bad mom as I did when we were going through that treasure of a time. Thanks all of you kind wonderful souls who were supportive, and poop on those of you who weren't. Dear me did I write that in a public space? Yes I did.
We are back to our normal Corbyn and I really really missed him. He is witty, he is smart, he is kind, he does have manner's, and he makes me laugh.
The other day he was talking to Travis and he said, "I like it when mommy's pregnant because she lays on the couch and Ty and I get to do whatever we want."
Oh dear.

3 comments:

Cam said...

I can't imagine anyone telling you that you're a bad mom! I've always thought of you as someone who is always so kind and patient with your children- how I wished I was with mine!

Kim-the-girl said...

OK, I'm laughing out loud at the last statement!!!! I love it!

Now to more serious business... I, too, am shocked that anyone would ever say you're a bad mom! You are fabulous! You know better than anyone else what your kids need. I agree, poop on those stinkers!

Alisha said...

I went through the same thing with Peter. He actually bite and pulled my hair once at my mother-in-laws in front of four of my SILs. I agree that you are an awesome mom! I love your blog and all the fun things that you do with your family.