-->

Everyone can help, my 5 year old is going to make a difference




Corbyn inspires me.


He planned, traced in pencil, and then painted this poster to advertise his booth for our Japan Relief Effort. He is going to man his own booth selling art work and candy grab bags. What a joy and what a treasure it is to mother these perfectly good willed little creature's. They are so giving, they are so tender, and they will make a difference.


This is what my kitchen table looks like. We do the elbow wipe shuffle to contain it all for our meal times. The spirit of Japan Relief is alive in our house and it feels mighty, it feels good, it is all so exciting!

Here are a few pretties we are selling to earn money for Japan.


Come!


Get your pictures taken!


Buy my son's artwork!


Buy Kelsey's and other's delectable goodies!


Buy our handmade beauties!


Come support our brother's and sister's in Japan!




Even if you are far away you can make a difference. I have been amazed by Kelsey's family who despite the distance have spent the last few days in a crafting creative frenzy making items to donate to the cause. Even her dear sweet brother has spent time researching donation possibilities for those who would like to give via the internet. You can check out the website http://www.liftjapan.org/ to make donations. This site has researched the organizations that are putting every single cent into the actual relief efforts on the ground - so even if you have only $5 it WILL make a difference . No amount is too small!


Feeling sorry is a great start, but we can do so much more.


Help them. Lift them. Do ANYTHING, just do something!


Please help us spread the word. April 9th- Japan Relief Effort!


See the poster below for more information.

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

Wow that is amazing that he is so willing to help others. He is so much like his mommy in helping others and that is the best quality to have. I WISH I could be there to help out but since I can't I hope I can help some other way!! Thanks for the inspiration

LeAnn said...

You are awesome Heather! Just reading your posts makes me want to be a better person. I can't imagine the influence you have on those you actually live by! You are great. Good luck with the fundraiser. Looks like it is going to be great!