I was complaining to Travis about the quality of our uploaded photo's. He began to explain the technological x-z plus y to the square root of the third power. In my head I said..... forget it. On the outside I smiled at him. It really is like a movie scene when he does that. The sounds turn off and I just see lips moving. How I love his technology adoring self. Truth be told it is a simple fix bit it is that one more step that will inhibit any blogging on my part. So know that it bother's me that you can't take a bite out of the pictures I post. And know that I have shrugged my shoulder's about it an posted them anyway.
I absolutely fell in love with these pictures when we took them. In editing I was swooning: sitting back in my chair hands clasped over mouth adoring each one with a giddy laugh.
Then I realized I was doing it
I was doing what every parent on the planet does
I was thinking my son was positively the cutest most wonderful creature on planet earth
I supposed that's the grand design behind it all
Make us fall head over heels in love with them, and we all do it.
I remember one instance with a friend when I looked over at her and saw her swooning over her darling baby. I sat back and watched her gaze follow her darling daughter's every move. I realized that she thought her daughter was also the cutest thing on the planet earth.
But wait, my baby was the cutest thing on planet earth....
who was right?
I was of course.
Okay fine. We both are right.
How grateful I was when our potential photo session called it all off for fear of rain and we could take Ty out for his super hero session. It was by far the most relaxed enjoyable session. He ran and jumped and enjoyed his super hero powers and we were merely observer's to his world saving and bad guy elimination.
A super hero's snack
Saving the world can be a tough job. Even for a super hero.







4 comments:
I am in LOVE with ALL of those pictures. I remember ty when he was little and now he is so BIG. But he has such a fun personality. What a great super hero
OK, so is there something wrong with your photos?! They look like absolute PERFECTION to me! These are seriously swoon worthy (and I'm not even his mother!).
SO cute! He is the cutest little guy! (And your pictures always look awesome!)
Absolutely darling.
Post a Comment