-->

Crap or Craft?

I'm homeschooling Ty for preschool.  It's pretty much the bomb. I really like it.
As part of this we have some friends over for craft day.
Ty ripped open the door for our neighbor and said:


"Come on in, we are going to make some crap."
Her Dad and I exchanged awkward glances.  You know, if he is going to laugh, I'm holding it back so hard it's painful....so I will gladly join in. But he didn't laugh.  Not at all.


I closed the door and didn't stop laughing until the next person came.  


Do your kids ever say the wrong word?
I have that moment a little too often.
Sometimes I laugh out loud-no embarrassment here.  Other times, for some reason I want to crawl in a hole and eat a cannoli (after Kim's post I can't stop thinking about cannoli's).


Corbyn also mispronounced a female part WHILE we were on the feminine hygiene products WITH another random man (who was checking the picture of the tampon box on his phone to make sure he was buying the right kind).  Then he said, "Wait wait wait, it doesn't go in your _______, it goes in your _______."  True story folks.  Yes, I was hoping for death in that specific moment.


So here's to mispronounced words!  May I teach my kids the correct way to announce the female anatomy to the world.

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh my goodness I am dying! So SO so flippin' hilarious!!!

Alisha said...

Classic!!!

Mitch n' Molly said...

Are you kidding me?! WHY?!!! I know why, because babies have no filters!
PS LOVE the costumes! LOVE the pictures of that sweet visit! What a blast... I am still working on getting some family out here... Too bad Delta actually wants you to PAY for flights... LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!
SOOOOO glad Ty is feeling better!

Lisa said...

Stopping by to say "hi!" *Love* you pics. Your boys are so adorable! Thinking of you guys and hoping Chicago (area) is treating you nicely.