-->

Our own 10 year reunion

Yikes!  10 years is a long long time!
Kinda freakin me out.  I still feel so young.
Honestly, I wouldn't go back to that time for a million bucks.  
I have learned and changed to much to ever want to go back.  
Luckily I don't have to go back to see these absolutely delightful women.  I only wish Tiffany and LeAnn could have been there.  That would have made it even more lovely.
I loved these women back in the day and still love them.
Isn't it a gift to be able to be apart but still keep in touch and find that rare opportunity to be together to throw your sweet Mandy a surprise baby shower.  Mmmmmhmmmm.  Sweet as pie.
Isn't she darling?
Her baby should be here by now, her 1st pancake.
Bless her heart.
She is going to be a most excellent, patient, adoring mother.


No comments: